System Description: Davis and Wilder (D&W) Resistive (thermal) Evaporation System. This will be a fully operational system, with the following features and support equipment. System is exact system represented in images.
Frame- 48" W X 34" D footprint
25" O ring seal, stainless steel bell jar with two viewports.
CTI 8 Cryopump.
CTI temperature monitor.
Pneumatic stainless steel gate valve
SS pneumatic roughing, regeneration and associated manifolding.
5KVA SCR control panel with manual Maxtek switch and digital current readout.
HD 600V 3 boat tap switch.
HSD valve sequencer/auto cryogenic regeneration.
Granville Phillips 340 Ion/convectron Gauge.
Maxtek MDC 360 film thickness controller with remote control.
Maxtek dual crystal head.
Sites for three typical configuration thermal evaporation boats with source shutter
Single 6" substrate H2O cooled static stage (height, angle and offset adjustable) with shielded thermocouple temperature indication.
Quartz Halogen substrate heater with digital temperature controller.
Leybold D30 mechanical pump.
Manuals and schematics binder detailing equipment. (as available).
Statement of Work:
1. Shielding will be professionally chemically cleaned.
2. All mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies will be inspected for damage or wear, and repaired or replaced as necessary.
4. All existing electrical wiring will be inspected and replaced as necessary in system chassis.
5. System will be Helium Mass Spectrometer leak tested.
6. Full functional test of system performance for a period of 3 days prior to customer inspection.
7. Customer can receive system operation and maintenance training at vendor facility during final inspection at no additional cost to customer.
Warranty: All OEM warranties are in passed on to customer.
6 months parts and labor on vacuum system and electronic devices.
T.E.C. must receive timely notification of system malfunction, and be provided the opportunity to evaluate system prior to any repair attempts by the customer.
Delivery: 7-10 weeks from receipt of hard copy purchase order and down payment.
Functional testing, acceptance sign-off and delivery may be subject to change without penalty to vendor in the event of delays in receiving OEM components.
NOTE: Vendor agrees to notify customer immediately, in the event of any delay due to equipment availability from its suppliers.
Shipping: FOB Northern California
The system outlined is subject to prior sale.